All Hunter Industrial fans are suitable for damp locations. Testing is currently underway for additional ratings, so be sure to check back with us!
Articles in this section
- What is the correct length of my downrod?
- Multiple fans better than one really big one?
- Can your fans be mounted outdoors?
- What colors can I get?
- Are your fans wash down rated?
- Why does your fan only have (4/5) blades?
- How do you address seismic requirements?
- Why does Hunter not use winglets or ailerons?
- Why don’t your fans have airfoil tabs?
- Breaker sizing and fans per circuit?