The bigger the fan, the more efficient the air movement. This is why we often recommend the biggest fan possible for a customer’s space. Not all applications are the same. To evaluate what is best for your application, we recommend talking to one of our experts.
Articles in this section
- How do I choose the correct length of my downrod?
- Aren't multiple fans better than one really big one (especially Hunter's, since they are so energy efficient)?
- Can your fans be mounted outdoors?
- What colors can I get?
- Are your fans wash down rated?
- Why does your fan only have (4/5) blades? More blades = more air right?
- How do you address seismic requirements? I see specs all the time for BAF that reference seismic kits. How do I handle this?
- Why are there no winglets or ailerons on Hunter Industrial fans?
- Why don’t your fans have airfoil tabs?
- What size breaker do I need and how many fans can be on each circuit?