Yes, the guy wires are needed (actually required) on many of our models; however, we do have a rigid, guy wire-free mount that is available on certain sizes of our fans.
Articles in this section
- XP Installation
- Eco Installation
- Titan Installation
- Spec on the tightness of the guy wire set-up?
- Density of truss work create a problem?
- Can I put multiple fans on one breaker?
- Should the VFD be mounted at the ceiling?
- Why use guy wires with a 2-foot downrod?
- What is the farthest I can run Cat 5?
- Are the guy wires needed?