We provide 100 feet of Cat 5 cable with each fan; however, our fans can operate with up to 300 feet of cable between any fan on a network or between a fan and remote.
Articles in this section
- XP Installation
- Eco Installation
- Titan Installation
- Is there a spec on the tightness of the guy wire set-up? How do I know if they are tight enough?
- At what point does the density of truss work become a problem for the fans? Do you really need the 4' downtube if the truss structure is open above?
- Can I put multiple fans on one breaker?
- Why does the VFD need to be mounted at the ceiling?
- Why do I have to use guy wires with a 2-foot downrod? (Insert name here) says I don’t need them for anything under 4 feet.
- What is the farthest I can run Cat 5?
- Are the guy wires needed?