While other fans require two people and four to six hours or more to install, we've designed our fans to be light enough for one person to lift and intuitive enough to shave significant time off of the norm. That said, a party is always more fun with two people, and our faster install times will be exponentially improved by two pairs of hands.
Articles in this section
- XP Installation
- Eco Installation
- Titan Installation
- Is there a spec on the tightness of the guy wire set-up? How do I know if they are tight enough?
- At what point does the density of truss work become a problem for the fans? Do you really need the 4' downtube if the truss structure is open above?
- Can I put multiple fans on one breaker?
- Why does the VFD need to be mounted at the ceiling?
- Why do I have to use guy wires with a 2-foot downrod? (Insert name here) says I don’t need them for anything under 4 feet.
- What is the farthest I can run Cat 5?
- Are the guy wires needed?