While other fans require two people and four to six hours or more to install, we've designed our fans to be light enough for one person to lift and intuitive enough to shave significant time off of the norm. That said, a party is always more fun with two people, and our faster install times will be exponentially improved by two pairs of hands.
Articles in this section
- XP Installation
- Eco Installation
- Titan Installation
- Spec on the tightness of the guy wire set-up?
- Density of truss work create a problem?
- Can I put multiple fans on one breaker?
- Should the VFD be mounted at the ceiling?
- Why use guy wires with a 2-foot downrod?
- What is the farthest I can run Cat 5?
- Are the guy wires needed?