We require guy wires on almost all of our fans. Our universal mount is not designed to be installed without guy wires; however, we do have a rigid, guy wire-free mount available for certain sizes of fans.
Articles in this section
- XP Installation
- Eco Installation
- Titan Installation
- Is there a spec on the tightness of the guy wire set-up? How do I know if they are tight enough?
- At what point does the density of truss work become a problem for the fans? Do you really need the 4' downtube if the truss structure is open above?
- Can I put multiple fans on one breaker?
- Why does the VFD need to be mounted at the ceiling?
- Why do I have to use guy wires with a 2-foot downrod? (Insert name here) says I don’t need them for anything under 4 feet.
- What is the farthest I can run Cat 5?
- Are the guy wires needed?