The VFD needs to stay within a certain distance of the motor to operate reliably and efficiently. We provide 15 feet of cable to allow access to the control panel outside the swept area of the fan.
Articles in this section
- XP Installation
- Eco Installation
- Titan Installation
- Is there a spec on the tightness of the guy wire set-up? How do I know if they are tight enough?
- At what point does the density of truss work become a problem for the fans? Do you really need the 4' downtube if the truss structure is open above?
- Can I put multiple fans on one breaker?
- Why does the VFD need to be mounted at the ceiling?
- Why do I have to use guy wires with a 2-foot downrod? (Insert name here) says I don’t need them for anything under 4 feet.
- What is the farthest I can run Cat 5?
- Are the guy wires needed?