How do I know if they are tight enough? The guy wire turnbuckles are designed to be tightened by hand to eliminate any movement of the fan. This can be evaluated by attempting to move the mount side to side and tightening the guy wires until a rigid system is accomplished. This also allows the installer to ensure the mounting structure is rigid as well.
Articles in this section
- XP Installation
- Eco Installation
- Titan Installation
- Spec on the tightness of the guy wire set-up?
- Density of truss work create a problem?
- Can I put multiple fans on one breaker?
- Should the VFD be mounted at the ceiling?
- Why use guy wires with a 2-foot downrod?
- What is the farthest I can run Cat 5?
- Are the guy wires needed?