The correct downrod length is determined by 3 factors: 1) The bottom edge of the blade must be a minimum of 10 feet above the floor; 2) The fan must be 25% of the fan’s diameter down from the ceiling; and 3) There should be nothing within 2 feet of the fan blades.
Articles in this section
- What is the correct length of my downrod?
- Multiple fans better than one really big one?
- Can your fans be mounted outdoors?
- What colors can I get?
- Are your fans wash down rated?
- Why does your fan only have (4/5) blades?
- How do you address seismic requirements?
- Why does Hunter not use winglets or ailerons?
- Why don’t your fans have airfoil tabs?
- Breaker sizing and fans per circuit?