Incorrect number on fans on display screen
This can be a step in the install process that is easy to miss on our 430 and 700 series digital controllers.
Our 350 digital controllers will show 1 fan only on the screen no matter how many fans are daisy-chained together on this controller.
- On the digital controller select the settings tab at the top right-hand corner (looks like a beehive).
- Select Accessibility tab.
- Select Admin (code is 0000 unless otherwise set to a different code in the field).
- Select the back tab (<) until you see General
- Select General
- Select number of fans, then change the number manually to the correct number of fans for that single controller and press the enter button.
- Select the back tab (<) until you get to the fan display screen that shows the number of fans you have input into the controller.
This will complete the setup, and you should know be able to operate all the fans.